Speaker lineups for the first three events of 2014 announced
It’s not news that all eight An Event Apart conferences in 2014 are open for registration. But this is new: we’ve now published complete schedules and speaker lineups for the first three shows of the year:
Pick your destination and join us for two or three jam-packed days of quality time with industry veterans and rising new stars—including these superstar speakers:
- Jake Archibald (Google)
- Scott Berkun (The Year Without Pants)
- Andrew Clark (Hardboiled Web Design)
- Josh Clark (Tapworthy: Designing Great iPhone Apps)
- Chris Coyier (CSS-Tricks.com)
- Kristina Halvorson (Content Strategy for the Web)
- Val Head (The Pocket Guide to CSS Animations)
- Paul Irish (Modernizr, HTML5 Boilerplate)
- Jeremy Keith (HTML5 For Web Designers)
- Jenn Lukas (Ladies in Tech, The Pastry Box Project)
- Dan Mall (Typedia)
- Mat Marquis (The Filament Group)
- Mike Monteiro (Design Is A Job)
- Nick Sherman (Font Bureau, Webtype)
- Jared Spool (User Interface Engineering)
- Lea Verou (CSS Secrets)
- Samantha Warren (Twitter, Style Tiles)
- Luke Wroblewski (Mobile First)
- ...and many more.
Every speaker is expert in their craft, and will challenge and entertain you as they enlighten you on topics including emerging responsive image standards, advanced web typography, designing in the gap between devices, putting your UI in motion with CSS, working with CSS preprocessors, increasing the likelihood that your digital design projects will succeed, and even the best ways to share the ideas you’ve learned at An Event Apart when you get back to your office.
Every An Event Apart event in 2012 and 2013 sold out—some of them months in advance. Don’t miss your chance to learn cutting-edge skills and gain inspiration that will last a lifetime. Choose Atlanta, Seattle, Boston, or visit our events page to register for any of our 2014 events.