A Day Apart
Join Jeremy Keith and Dan Cederholm for a special one-day learning experience on HTML5 and CSS3
April 7, 2010, Bell Harbor Conference Center
HTML5 and CSS3 are the first exciting news in web standards in over a decade, and serious browser support is nearly at hand. What will the new specifications mean to you? How will they change your work? What benefits do they provide to web designers, clients, and users, and how can you start using them today?
To answer these questions and more, two of our favorite speakers (and your favorite authors) have created a special one-day learning event focused on practical, usable takeaways and exciting new creative possibilities.
Understand HTML5 with Jeremy Keith
- Learn about the history of HTML5 and the design principles that drive its development.
- Find out why HTML5 is more of an evolution than a revolution.
- Come to grips with the new structural elements introduced in HTML5.
- Learn about new rich media elements that you can start using today.
- Figure out a strategy for migrating to HTML5.
Explore CSS3 with Dan Cederholm
- Learn what’s new in CSS3.
- Master progressive enrichment with CSS3 that works today.
- Explore web fonts and the future of type.
- Enjoy flexible color with RGBA.
- Experiment with transitions and transformations for happy modern browsers.